6 Reasons to use Signarama Joondalup for your vehicle graphics
1. Quality materials, fit for the usage intended.
Side-by-side, 2 very different vinyls can look exactly the same. This can hide the real story behind the vinyls. We only use 3M vinyls of the highest quality. All of our full colour prints are laminated by a clear film that protects the print, and further extends the life of the graphic.
2. Quality application, by 3M trained and certified advanced applicators.
Our 3M Preferred Graphics Installers have passed a rigorous procedure. This includes:
- Carrying the correct liability insurance
- Passing a rigorous hands-on and written test.
- Commitment to follow proper 3M installation procedures.
3. We refuse to cut corners.
The greatest film in the world is useless unless it is adhered to your vehicle correctly. There are many examples around town of vehicles that show the graphics lifting, or ‘popping’ out of the channels. Poor materials and/or application methods cause this. As tempting as it is to substitute cheaper materials, and rush a job , our experience is that this ALWAYS results ends up costing you more time and / or money in the longer term. We refuse to cut corners, thereby minimise the chances of ever having to re-do graphics work.
Factors that ensure you get a great vehicle graphic job that lasts:
- Pre and post heating of the vehicle and vinyl to the correct temperature. Conformable vehicle grade films have a ‘memory’ that needs to be re-set once the film is applied.
- Correctly cleaning the surface prior to application. Although an expensive liquid, we clean all vehicle surfaces with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol). This prepares the surface in the best possible way for the graphics to adhere correctly.
All of the above matters and the end result are strongly influenced by the quality of the preparation and application.
4. Quality in-house Graphic Design by specialists.
Our prices include the design component to do a wrap. Wrapping a car requires very specific design skills. Our team have designed hundreds, and are specialists at designing for a 3 dimensional object. After our Sales Team measure and photograph your vehicle, our Vehicle Graphics Design Team will meet with you to discuss your requirements, gather together all of the required elements such as logos, colours, photos, etc, then design some concepts for you to approve. The concepts are superimposed on to the photos of your vehicles to size and scale, to make the approval process much easier for you.
5. We are and Award winning team of vehicle graphics specialists.
Not all signage companies have the required training and focus on vehicle graphics to do them well. Our focus as a business is vehicle wraps.
In 2014, our team competed in, and won the Australian Sign and Graphics Association (ASGA) car wrap challenge for WA. It was an honour to be named as the champion team in Western Australia.
6. 15 years in business.
Vehicle wraps are often changed every 3 – 5 years. You need to ensure that if your vehicle is in a crash, or it comes time to do your next vehicle, the signage company who did the work is still in business. All of our artwork is backed up in multiple locations to minimize any chance of it being lost.
You have spent a lot of time and money developing your vehicle branding, you need to be able to duplicate it again as required. With a long track record in the signage industry, you can be assured that we will always be around to service your future requirements. In the unlikely event of problems arising with your vehicle wrap, we will always be around to assist.